Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, I work until noon, & I'm off Monday & Tuesday! That being said I'll share my Friday Favorites with you :). 
I am linking up with NarciErika, & Andrea as usual. 

Sam & Joe have friends from Washington state that came to visit for the week. They mailed a ton of seafood here last week and decided to fry some fish one night. Noah & I got to join them (I ate a hotdog lol) and it was so fun watching them play together. 
Joe, Isa, & Kai.

I forgot to take a picture of the fish tacos so I screenshot Ashley's pic :). 



Meanwhile Sam & I were sharing a chair and he loved having his picture taken....
He was done swimming by this point :). 

Summertime :).
Our stomachs were full and sitting around the pool chatting away is one of my favorites. 

My hubby is the best sport about taking pictures. 


P.S. it's comfy!

As always he's my favorite. 

I love a good scarf.
My collection of scarves has been on the backburner this summer but I broke out a lightweight scarf this week. I am super cold at work so this was perfect to throw on over a tank :).

This favorite requires you to look near the bottom of the picture :)
At my shoes of course....they are $10!
$10???? Grab them in both colors for that price. 


We stopped at my parent's house the other night and my sister & I had wayyy to much fun with Snapchat!
See our silly shenanigans by following me: blakemartina9

Last night I was catching up on The Bachelorette, planning out next week, & drinking a cup of coffee. I threw my blardigan on and was cozy :)
I scored my blardigan last year but Nordstrom is having their Anniversary Sale right now and this year's blardigan looks super comfy!


I head off to camp as a counselor tomorrow through Tuesday and I ask that you pray. Please pray for the sweet campers and for the staff that God leads every step of our camp.

Happy Friday friends!



2 comments:

  1. I will keep you in my prayers for camp! Your summer looks so fun.Also, the pens you shared are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer nights spend with great fiends and wonderful food are the best! You look so adorable in your cute pineapple tank top! And I am really loving your scrf with the white lace tank.

    I would love for you to join my On the Edge of the Week Link Up which goes live every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. EST.

    I will keep you and all of those in your care at camp in my prayers.

    Shelbee
    http://www.shelbeeontheedge.com/on-the-edge-of-the-week-link-up-5-and-tee-shirt-winner/

    ReplyDelete